Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ODE to Baby Mamas and their Drama (that makes you want to holler)

No doubt people are tripping these days. I had to sit back and contemplate how ruthless and cunning, we are. Morale is at an all time low, and guess what? No one gives a what...

Its sad, but I can't help but notice this one disheartening trend is the lack of compassion and accountablity people are taking when it comes to kids.

Yo, let's talk about BABY MAMMAS! They are some otherness these days, and the stories are relentless. I mean their are a lot of triflin women out there (tho a lot men seemed to like that anyway) but the antics and games these women are playing are straight ridiculous, NOW, disclaimer: by no means am I sticking up for the fellas, because they have yet to redeem themselves in my book, tho lately I have met some charming ones, but due to recent bull shit and garbage that has come my way, I've been just indulging in other pleasures (like my new bike :)! ) To erase the stupidity from my sector.anyway I'm just apalled at the behavior of these, excuse my french ghetto a** baby mothers acting beyond foolish. I really sit and wonder, as a guy you had have been exposed to this crap before she got knocked up, didn't you think you deserved better? (Unless u have serious esteem issues, I guess not)
These are signs that you have a trifling baby mother, and if you do... Well my prayers are with you and your paycheck stub... Cause your going to need it!

Reasons why she doesn't need to be the MAMA of your BABY!

1. She still goes to the club and the kid isn't even a year old yet. Maybe you shouldn't be re-living your childhood, when you had a kid in childhood.

2. When you let your cousins claim your kids on their taxes... Um weren't you the one who got knocked up?

3. This isn't tit for tat, this new trend of dumping the kids on the man and disappearing and not paying childsupport. It isn't good when men do it, so why are you trying to be like mike?

4. Your kids aren't bank of america, you have seeeerious ethical issues when you use your kids to get child support money.

5. Please stop teaching your kids all the songs on the radio and latest dance trends... They could be doing a lot more with their time instead of saying"soulja boy tell em" in a cute baby voice... Uh not cute

6. I still don't get why yoy would smoke a blunt with a four year old.

7. Um, every guy you date shouldn't be the kids new uncle of the week! Your family isn't that big!

8. Getting pregnant by a rapper, nfl player, nba player isn't security, if you were really smart you would be hitting up the ER for DR's and wall street for stock brokers... Now that's a sugar daddy!

9. If this women let her stomach hang out and all her baby stretch marks and baby flab is still there... *laughs* not much can be said here...

10. When talking on the phone, despite elevated blood pressure and voice tone, these words should not be apart of the convo: "motha fu£$er is your turn to get him, who is dat in the background, you aint s*#t! Oh so you hiding the money from me!, I need more child support!,you aint s*#t!

If you suffer from any of the following symptoms... Well its official, you have baby mama drama.

Next time you will wear a condom! LOL

Kisses
Kj

No comments:

Post a Comment