Tuesday, April 7, 2009

worth loosing...

In my lifetime, I have lost quite a few things... Keys, my mini prada clutch, this really cute mint green aviator jacket from walmart, a ton of lip glosses and even my mind :).

One thing I have learned about loosing things is, that it makes you apperciate it when its gone. You may never get it back, whatever "it" was, but it always will leave something.

I often think about people I have lost, at first I was upset because the investment I put into it,but I wouldn't have known what love was, if I hadn't lost it.

I also learned somethings we loose are either meant for us to find later on, or for us to never find again, which means it serves its purpose.

Not to get all "deep", but I realized loosing somethings isn't really all that bad.

Hmm kisses

K

No comments:

Post a Comment