Saturday, July 3, 2010

Overcoming CREATIVE DEPRESSION!


SOOOO I am happy to say, I have finally recovered! After extensive "Rehab" and a quick trip to Puerto Rico, I have finally got enough juices back, to get my mojo "jo-ing".
It seems like everyone is going through it, a stint in creativity and even uncertainty. It's as if the current ecomnomic struggle has people more than slumped. The truth is we have no control of external factors, but we have to continue striving to live out our dreams. I strongly believe in living your passion. You dont exactly have to drop everything and focus on being famous, but just the simple fact that you can do what you were engrained to do. I love fashion, I love music, I love photography, I love the arts! I just cant possibly function with out going to art exhibits, fashion shows, photoshoots, new york, just anything that is fashion.
I have been so fourtunate to meet many musicians, celebrities, and normal people! I definately believe in GOD, because the creativity that I have is overwhelming...lol
BUT, we all have gone through periods of "creative depression" where we have questioned our stealth, purpose, or even destiny. Hey Take it as it comes, but dont stop living, not even for one second!
good things are coming!! :)
until next time
k

No comments:

Post a Comment