Saturday, July 3, 2010

Style Profile: Puerto Rico... Mi Hogar Futura

















Every once in a while a girl needs a little get away, a get away to rejuvenate and refresh. I have to say it was a break I surely needed! From the moment I landed I fell in love. The people were wonderful, the scenery was romantic, and the beaches were like orgasmic ! I stayed in Condado, San Juan, an up and coming part of the island, though there were things that reminded me of home, I definitely felt like I was in another country! I wouldn’t even know where to begin on my trip, but all I can say it, is definitely somewhere that everyone should visit (after all it is a US Territory, No password needed.) if you decide to go to this amazing country check out the beaches (I loved Condado, but Culebra island and palomino island are goooooorgeous!) if we could marry islands because they gives us the comfort that we needed, count me one lucky bride! VAYA con PUERTO RICO, la isla is MUY HERMOSA!
Ciao
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment