Monday, May 11, 2009

Style Profile: THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY... How We Party

The Good: that Houston, actually has a dope music scence emerging… with artist with fly styles, fly lyrics, and fly personalites….

The Good: That my Boys JUZCOZ know how to put on a good performance, and everyone was feeling them! (and ThroughGoodWorks Smith was dope too  )

The BAD: That not enough ppl were there last night to enjoy the scene… damn closed mindeds….

The UGLY: how much of a headache I had from all those damn Jamaican Red Stripes… I JUST CANT PUT DOWN THE BOTTLE…

THE GOOD: Running into old friends and basking in their “awesomness”

The UGLY: that me and Kelly actually got excited about getting fried chicken from frenchys at 1 oclock in the morning, and I did I “nigga-jig” at the register…

The Bad: That I actually didn’t take as many pictures as I could of…

The Good: I had a great day, and winded it down with a great night… im glad to be back in my uber-busy zone, when you get so tired you fall asleep with your clothes and make up on from the night before.

The Ugly: I actually got annoyed with one of the performers… she was trying to hard… note to self… ignore performances where the artist is too high to be even understood.

The Good: that its all good in the Jenius hood….




No comments:

Post a Comment