Monday, May 11, 2009

From DUSK TILL DAWN: Style Profile of Dawn Richard Former Danity Kane






Sitting across from us at the Sheridan Hotel, hails a slim figured vixen, head to toe accessorized, with killer heels enough to stop even the busiest person in their tracks… her smile is bright, her vibe is on point… she doesn’t shake hands, she gives hugs… those kind of hugs that let you know “I’m the real deal”… We love her cause she keeps it real, we love her cause she really can sing, and we really love her, cause she has a style all her own…
She sits with me and gives me the answers to my questions, alive and sweet, yet from and real… Of course I was interviewing dawn for my upcoming K2 magazine, but I couldn’t help but blog about her style…. Yeah we all know we see celebrities on TV. And we have these misconceptions about their appearance, attitudes, and overall personas…

I have to admit, I didn’t have any preconceived notions about Miss Richard… All I knew was that my little cousins were like in love with her, and I work out to the Danity Kane Single “Bad Girl”… other than that, I knew that I was interviewing a cool chic from Diddy’s former girl group Danity Kane. We all know that people are placed in Drama, and of course Dawn has a little drama circulating with the recent split of the girl group, on top of that. Her personal life is being infiltrated with her continuous boyfriend “Que” from Bad Boys Day 26… (Whom she admits her an her boo are having to connect on the Internet just to stay connected…so much for cyber sex…)
But on the real I’m more concerned with her fashion sense… I probably should more into tabloids and celebrities like I should, but I couldn’t help but notice her bad ass necklaces, I was digging the charmed gold entourage pieces, and her bauble rings Dawn let me know that the “reinvention” has already taken place, as she rocks a new short cropped due… she was definitely giving me garb with the 1920 cut…. But sista was on point and her declaration for fashion elitist like Agnes Dane and ZoĆ« Kravitz… Hopefully soon she will be rocking Some KAIMA COUTURE PIECES BY KARYN JENIUS…. So holler at your girl…

Look out for Dawns New Project Dirty Money…

Dawn style reminds me of tarte sugar scrub lip balm, in torn denim, bvalgari bangles, knuckle rings, and 1920 flappers smoking those cigarettes with the black sticks… how chic.

Hit her up on
www.twitter.com/dawnrichard

K

No comments:

Post a Comment