Wednesday, March 25, 2009

loading your ammunition...

I'm not perfect, really who is? The more you strive for perfection, the more flawed you become. I mean I'm young, I have made a lot of mistakes and said the wrong things, but... I know utimately I'm good.

I know one thing for sure, especially in my life learning quest is that ill people don't want to see you happy, in fact they will do anything to corode your mind or the mind of others. They will use your weakness as ammunition.

I have had a lot weaknesses, and not to keen on uncertainty, and some foul ppl will use that against thee.
they will try to tell people you have foul habits, or my favorite "crazy" behavior to flaw your character.

I mean don't get me wrong it is good to strive for change within yourself, but it just sucks that people will try to hold you to past lives and former encounters. It just seems when your doing good or striving for change, folks start complaining and jeering to knock you off your high horse.

And lastly the people who b,leeve in the junk arejust as stupid to believe what anyone else says!

So I'm saying don't fuel your enemies.


Kj

No comments:

Post a Comment