Friday, March 13, 2009

Is it a crime... to like GOOD music?


KEVIN SANDBLOOM...
Im used to hearing the sultry cooing of Sade, on a midnight night hour looking at the ceiling during the "Quiet Storm", as she begins... "my love is wider, wider than victoria lake...".
How would I be taken back to hear the crooning of a raspy yet soulful version, from neo liberado Kevin Sandbloom.
I myself, am not a crooner, but I can apperciate a rough yet smooth, edgy yet clean voice over an acoustic any day!
I dig this cats style and anyone who can do Sade's Is it a crime, in a B.B. King, meets lauryn hill, who had a couple of glasses with John Mayer voice, wins my heart anyday!
Now everyones taste is not my taste, but I have to admit a true fashionista stays up on her tunes, cause you never know who your gonna meet. And you def want to say "hey aren't you so and so...."
Check him out...
Kevin Sandbloom
Album: Sandbloom "From a bird"
happy listening...
ciao
:*
kj


No comments:

Post a Comment