Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rain, Sleet, or Snow... cant nobody keep me away !!


IT felt sooo good to be on familiar territory again, the air, the sights, the sounds of new york. Most importantly as a style maven, embracing my yearly fix (to which i think i'm becoming a pro at... thanks willie dean :) ) is getting my kicks off at New Yorks Mercedes Benz Fashion week!
I have to admit i was a little worried that the snow would pinch my plans, but anyone who knows the jenius, knows that she is a "go-getter", and with elbow grease, prayer, and bad ass pair of fishnets, snow couldnt keep me away from the most wonderful time of the year (and it aint christmas!). Make sure you check out my first FASHION DOCUMENTARY of the whole experience!!! until next time ciao!

pics: me front row at couture week fashion shows, and with Victoria Secret Super Model and my Naija Sista Oluchi

No comments:

Post a Comment