Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Fashion is Forever" Fashion Week 2010 Documentary by Karyn Jenius

Greetings my fashionable ppl... as another year comes around i experienced again the great opourtunity to go to one of the fashion capitols hottest seasonal celebration : 2010 Mercedes-benz Fashion Week... a place where all style mavens and fashionistos come together a real "fashion nation under the groove" lol

anyway i captured my adventrous journey with my artist pal Yve St. L'Paint as we took over the big apple, now before you get excited this is my FIRST feature for more than 3 min so excuse the shaky camera, annoying watermark from my software, and sometimes audio. LOL

I never said i was Jerry Bruckheimer... its about 26 min so i hope you enjoy, laugh, cry (out of joy) and come on us with this crazy fashionable journey!

enjoy!



Fashion Week 2010 Documentary with Karyn Jenius from karynjenius on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Very entertaining! The ONLY fashion-week thing I've ever seen ever.. but it was very cool. Keep doin your thing Ms. Jenius

    ReplyDelete