Monday, July 27, 2009

Style Profile: These are a FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS…

I cant event believe the year is almost is over, such an interesting year, with more interesting things to come! New Projects in the works, followed by a couple of more trips to Atlanta, New York, and Paris… ILL SEE YOU ORLANDO FLORIDA NEXT WEEK! Yay! But I cant help but notice a couple of things that have been following me wherever I go… so I thought I would actually share some of my secret treasured items for your own guilty pleasures!!! Enjoy!

Favorite Travel Places:
Zanzibar, Africa
Belize (hopefully will be going for thanksgiving!!!)
Los Angeles
Secret yet DOPE SPOTS to get away and enjoy the ambiance:

Crewest Graffiti Gallery, Los Angeles Ca
Mink Bar, Houston, TX
Brooklyn Moon, Brooklyn, New York
Forte Green Park (one of my faves!!!) Forte Green Brooklyn, New York

SECRET SHOPPING SPOTS TO GET GOOD ISH FOR CHEAP!
Nonno Tokyo Boutique, Houston, TX
Pixie and IVY, Houston, TX
Value Village, or any thrift shop for that matter
H&M, 34th street, New York

Favorite EATS! Grubbing has got to be GOOD TOO!
Julias Downtown bistro, Houston, TX
Frenchys Chicken, Houston, TX (definitely the “itis” type restaurant)
Café BRASIL, Houston, TX (has been a favorite since I can remember)

SOUNDS FOR YOUR SOUL: Dope Music to Check out!
1. Brittany Bosco “City of Nowhere”
2. Uko “sunbeams”
3. Anjulie “Boom”
4. Coultrain “ Screw”
5. Drake ft. Kyoko “a Little Bit”
6. Ryan Leslie “Wanna Be Good”
7. SA-RA Creative Partners “Dirty Beauty”
8. Tonya Morgan ft Che Grand, Jermside, Elucid, and Spec Boogie “ Never 2dnary”
9. Anything ALICE COLTRANE!!!!! For my jazz fiends!

GUILTY INDULGES THIS YEAR:
Red Stripe Jamaican Lager
Hello Kitty anything
Makeup forever Lip Gloss
Paint
Almonds
Crazy looking shoes!!!

Ooo I’m too all over the place… check out some of my faves, you might like em too!!!!

Peace
K

No comments:

Post a Comment