Sunday, October 3, 2010

At the Top.. there is no looking down.

I never understood selfish people, self-absorbed, malicious, and vindictive people. In fact I never understood why they think the world revolves around them; however I learned that one, the world doesn’t revolve around them, and two, the end up tortured and lonely as they get older (which actually works cause they are all about themselves, so they should end up with themselves lol.)
My biggest complaint is those who will do anything to get to the top, including cutting others down, treat them like crap, and spit them out. What is so great about being at the top, that you have to hurt everyone while trying to get there? At some point you will have to get down, and if you ever been to the empire state building, that’s a long gruesome fall. And that’s just it, the ride down isn’t a pleasant one, it’s a painful one. But I guess that’s just what they will have encountered when they get there.
In no way do I feel like a left behind-er , but I will admit that lately I have been encountering people that are eager for fame, popularity, and money all for the wrong reasons. The sad part about it, is while they are at the top, their tears will be falling down, and no one will be there to catch them…
Just food for thought.

Kj

No comments:

Post a Comment