Sunday, May 16, 2010

Times are Changing...We are all ROBOTS


It is absolutely no secret that times are changing, and the change has become more apparent. Many people have blogged on various topics in regards to the mass of society synthesizing itself to repetitive behaviors. I wont highlight some of the things that everyone has already talked about; however I will state my discontent of how we have become so impersonal. We thrive off of "now" factors, and in the state of this has left people more selfish, less sympathetic, and less concious. People aren't as accountable as they once were, for the simple fact they can escape responsiblityby hiding behind a computer screen or the sending of a text or facbook status. I admit, it's sort of necessary evil, because you wouldn't even have read this blog, had I not used social networks to get your attention, but as much as I have had to use this, doesn't primarily mean I always enjoy it. The fact that if I want to spread a message or update people with the latest trends I have to do it via facebook or twitter.


I have found more recently conversations with people have become more argumentative, we have become more withdrawn, because we dont communicate anymore in the physical realm and it causes us to be unable to relate. It's an unrelenting battle, that I cant allow myself to be consumed on. I just know that I AM NOT A ROBOT, and regardless of how much "desensitization" that is thrown in my face with music, entertainment, politics, etc... I still feel, and life is real, and we have to live it. I just say "log off" every once a while and connect back to reality. REAL reality... just remember:

"Some Who Have It AllThe One Big Shiny LifeThey Sellin Us A Story They Know That We Gonna BuyBut Don't U Let Them Fool Ya Baby They Can't Sleep At NiteThe Mirror Shows A Reflection Of A Person That They Don't Like" - AMEL LARRIEUX




JUST IN CASE YOU WANT TO SEE PART OF WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

No comments:

Post a Comment