Sunday, October 11, 2009

PRETTY SPRAY: the new windex for your pretty lil FACE!

so mi amigos i wouldn't be a true fashionista if i didnt own one of these amazing elixirs in my own purse! i mean we all want to be beautiful, and undoublty to be beautiful means you have to fork over a pretty penny... but whatever happened to good old fashion face crack, you know the remedies that dont cost you 80 dollars at the spa or dermatologist? We all know to maintain a pretty outside means to doctor up and take care of the inside!

Now, I'm an avid drinker of water, and as much as I drink it, I probably dont drink enough, but I defintely want to be preem and polished for fashionweek Fall 2010 in February, so I have been working on my beauty tour and getting that look right. One of my absolute passion items that I carry with me, is the Caudalie Beauty Elixer by Caudalie France (pronounced Cod-a-lee).

What it is:
Part-toner, part-serum mist of essential oils and plant active ingredients.

What it is formulated to do:
Smoothes the skin, tightens the pores, and provides an instant burst of radiance, as it stimulates microcirculation.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates

get it at sephora or caudalie website!

www.sephora.com or www.caudalie-usa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment