Friday, August 20, 2010

Super –Artificial-Plastic-Silicone-a Docious…


Why? Someone explain to me, how beauty is only skin deep, when it seems to be injected with botox?
How did beautiful equate to being morphed and distorted? I find it hard to digest the “beautiful people” of this world deceive us with their outer beauty, that has been molded to look like something similar to plastic packaging. They say God loves us just the way we are, but if the story serves me right; I thought we were made out of clay not polymer?
It has indeed bothered me that every where I go, I see non stop images of these so called women who are beautiful that have been “tweaked” here and there. Their noses, cheeks, and lips looking like something similar to fifth element. I don’t even get how that is even beautiful to look like an alien. Infact I’m conflicted to how it is even appropriate that people do all that to themselves and are still insecure. I get stuff like braces, the dermatologist, and even hair extensions; however I don’t get looking like a beauty pageant rejectt fresh out of the microwave. By the way you never hear people say “OMG, her nose looks amazing!” … in fact you hear suspicion in peoples voices, “I bet she got her nose done, because she looks weird.” I mean I get it, you shouldn’t even care what people think, but at the same time, if it aint broke don’t fix it. I believe if you’re not happy with what you look like, than by all means change it, but some change is irreversible and damaging. MY opinion (which doesn’t even matter) is work on the things that really are important like an attitude. Cause lately some people’s attitudes I have encountered have been ridiculous and as they say “off the chain.”
Happy botox…


-K

No comments:

Post a Comment