Sunday, December 20, 2009

Prince Naveen... Can I be your Crown Royal...





Okay, so this may seem a little kiddish, and down right unearthly to fathom how anyone could possibly be turned on by a cartoon character… while some people admire Barbie, Sailor moon, and ninja turtle muscles, I personally am a Prince Naveen Girl. I have to give Disney a thousand props for the amazing illustrations and representation for its characters in their new animated hit “The Princess and the Frog.”
Sadly, men like prince Naveen, are hard to find… I mean sure he had his moments where he was a philandering playboy, and more silly than serious; however he got it together and did something that so many men these days are very scared to do, which is… embrace a real strong woman. Not only was he NOT intimidated by her, he joined and supported her bringing his own strength and charisma. How could one not admire a man with a gorgeous smile, sexy accent, fun personality, and sense of style. I really don’t care where he’s from, but if Maldonia really exsist, I’m booking a one way ticket a.s.a.p.
“Shitanza”
K

1 comment:

  1. Oh Naveen...
    I know he doesn't exist in real life but if he did, I would fight a girl or two to get to him...just saying. One thing I love about him is how carefree and confident his personality is. When Tiana didn't like him at first, he didn't get down because every other girl usually falls for him instantly. He was like whatever "you don't know how to have fun". I love that. Plus he's insanely attractive, that's a definite bonus.
    :-D

    ReplyDelete